JISC’s Sustaining and Embedding Innovations; a good practice guide contains useful information for planning sustainability with embedding OER practice outcomes. It focuses on:
- Changing people and culture.
- Working with existing institutional structures to influence organisational change.
- Embedding or aligning with strategies, processes, systems, initiatives and services.
- Creating usable tools and resources (as part of project outputs) to meet stakeholder needs.
- Developing commercial and open approaches to sustaining and embedding innovation.
The Guide is structured around the following main sections which can be accessed directly from the links below: