Six teams have been set up to develop the use of OER in six areas of the student experience. The individual projects are listed below:
- Team One: Supporting Transition with OER with regard to access to library resources prior to enrolment (Andy Hagyard CERD)
- Team Two: Using OER to introduce and support the processes of reflective thinking and writing in a Semester A Year One of a Health and Social Care module. (Julie Burton Health and Social Care),
- Team Three: Exploring the use of OER for embedding ‘employability’ in the undergraduate curriculum. (Jill Jameson Social Policy)
- Team Four: How OER can support the construction of e-portfolios for students and practice educators or mentors on undergraduate and postgraduate work-based learning awards (Karin Crawford and Trevor Simpson Social Work and Nursing)
- Team Five: Exploring and embedding the use of OERs on PGCert/HE…and beyond.will develop an online postgraduate module ‘Teaching and Learning in a Digital Age’ (Aileen Morris CERD)
- Team Six: Behind the Scenes will offer technical support for the using and reusing of OER and making recommendations for policy and practice with OER repositories (Julian Beckton and Joss Winn CERD)
More details about the the projects can be found under the separate headings in the The Six OER Projects menu above.